New Issue-EFSF adds 1.5 bln euros to 2016 bond
April 18 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond increased on Thursday.
Borrower European Financial Stability Facility
Issue Amount 1.5 billion euro
Maturity Date March 07, 2016
Coupon 0.5 pct
Reoffer price 100.339
Yield 0.381 pct
Spread Minus 10 basis points
Underlying govt bond Mid-swaps, equivalent to 34.3bp
over the OBL#159
Payment Date April 25, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Credit Agricole CIB, JPMorgan & LBBW
Ratings Aa1 (Moody's)
Full fees undisclosed
Notes The issue size will total 5.5 billion
euro when fungible
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'