Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney at Thomson Reuters newsmaker
For highlights of comments from Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney, speaking on the global economy and financial reform at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event on Thursday in Washington, see .
Carney is in Washington this week for a gathering of finance officials for Group of 20 meetings and the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Banking.
> For a Take a Look on the IMF/World Bank meetings
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |