Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney at Thomson Reuters newsmaker
For highlights of comments from Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney, speaking on the global economy and financial reform at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event on Thursday in Washington, see .
Carney is in Washington this week for a gathering of finance officials for Group of 20 meetings and the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Banking.
> For a Take a Look on the IMF/World Bank meetings
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises