Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney at Thomson Reuters newsmaker
For highlights of comments from Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney, speaking on the global economy and financial reform at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event on Thursday in Washington, see .
Carney is in Washington this week for a gathering of finance officials for Group of 20 meetings and the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Banking.
> For a Take a Look on the IMF/World Bank meetings
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |