Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney at Thomson Reuters newsmaker
For highlights of comments from Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney, speaking on the global economy and financial reform at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event on Thursday in Washington, see .
Carney is in Washington this week for Group of 20 meetings and the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.
> For a Take a Look on the IMF/World Bank meetings
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds