Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney at Thomson Reuters newsmaker
For highlights of comments from Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney, speaking on the global economy and financial reform at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event on Thursday in Washington, see .
Carney is in Washington this week for Group of 20 meetings and the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.
> For a Take a Look on the IMF/World Bank meetings
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors