Intuitive Surgical first-quarter profit jumps
April 18 (Reuters) - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported much higher first-quarter profit as sales of its da Vinci surgical robots and procedures using the high-priced machines increased during the period.
Intuitive posted a net profit of $189 million, or $4.56 per share, compared with a profit of $144 million, or $3.50 per share, a year earlier.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park