Intuitive Surgical first-quarter profit jumps
April 18 (Reuters) - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported much higher first-quarter profit as sales of its da Vinci surgical robots and procedures using the high-priced machines increased during the period.
Intuitive posted a net profit of $189 million, or $4.56 per share, compared with a profit of $144 million, or $3.50 per share, a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image