China's Li Ning names former Guess, Levi executive as CFO
HONG KONG, April 18
HONG KONG, April 18 (Reuters) - Chinese sportswear group Li Ning Co Ltd said on Thursday it has appointed a former executive of Guess Inc and Levi Strauss Company as its chief financial officer.
China's home-grown sports brand said it had appointed Terence Tsang, who was also a former executive at Ashworth Inc, as CFO with immediate effect.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |