China's Li Ning names former Guess, Levi executive as CFO
HONG KONG, April 18
HONG KONG, April 18 (Reuters) - Chinese sportswear group Li Ning Co Ltd said on Thursday it has appointed a former executive of Guess Inc and Levi Strauss Company as its chief financial officer.
China's home-grown sports brand said it had appointed Terence Tsang, who was also a former executive at Ashworth Inc, as CFO with immediate effect.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food