China's Li Ning names former Guess, Levi executive as CFO
HONG KONG, April 18
HONG KONG, April 18 (Reuters) - Chinese sportswear group Li Ning Co Ltd said on Thursday it has appointed a former executive of Guess Inc and Levi Strauss Company as its chief financial officer.
China's home-grown sports brand said it had appointed Terence Tsang, who was also a former executive at Ashworth Inc, as CFO with immediate effect.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official