UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 18
LONDON, April 18 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 9 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, according to a financial bookmaker, as a sharp sell-off in the previous session prompts some investors to buy up weakened shares for cheap prices.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia