UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 18
LONDON, April 18 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 9 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, according to a financial bookmaker, as a sharp sell-off in the previous session prompts some investors to buy up weakened shares for cheap prices.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters