Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spanish telecoms company Telefonica said on Thursday it launched dollar-denominated debt worth $2 billion on Wednesday, including $1.25 billion in a 5-year bond and a 3.192 percent coupon and $750 million in a 10-year bond with a 4.57 percent coupon.
Spain will issue up to 4.5 billion euros at a triple-bond sale on Thursday at around 0840 GMT.
Nationalised lender Bankia said on Wednesday its repriced shares would start trading on April 22, the latest step in a long-running recapitalisation process started nearly a year ago.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |