Mexico's America Movil posts lower first-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 18
MEXICO CITY, April 18 (Reuters) - America Movil, Latin America's biggest phone company, on Thursday reported a 17 percent drop in first-quarter profit.
The company, owned by the world's richest man Carlos Slim, said first-quarter profit slipped to 26.87 billion pesos ($2.18 billion) from 32.53 billion pesos a year ago.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website