Mexico's America Movil posts lower first-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 18
MEXICO CITY, April 18 (Reuters) - America Movil, Latin America's biggest phone company, on Thursday reported a 17 percent drop in first-quarter profit.
The company, owned by the world's richest man Carlos Slim, said first-quarter profit slipped to 26.87 billion pesos ($2.18 billion) from 32.53 billion pesos a year ago.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order