Mexico's America Movil posts lower first-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 18
MEXICO CITY, April 18 (Reuters) - America Movil, Latin America's biggest phone company, on Thursday reported a 17 percent drop in first-quarter profit.
The company, owned by the world's richest man Carlos Slim, said first-quarter profit slipped to 26.87 billion pesos ($2.18 billion) from 32.53 billion pesos a year ago.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |