Mexico's America Movil posts lower first-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 18
MEXICO CITY, April 18 (Reuters) - America Movil, Latin America's biggest phone company, on Thursday reported a 17 percent drop in first-quarter profit.
The company, owned by the world's richest man Carlos Slim, said first-quarter profit slipped to 26.87 billion pesos ($2.18 billion) from 32.53 billion pesos a year ago.
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers