Mexico's Kimber reports higher first-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY, April 18
MEXICO CITY, April 18 (Reuters) - Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, Mexico's leading paper products company, said on Thursday its first-quarter profit rose 26 percent to 1.17 billion pesos ($94.9 million).
Kimber, a unit of U.S.-based Kimberly-Clark Corp , said quarterly revenue increased 6 percent to 7.56 billion pesos.
Shares in Kimber, which sells Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues in Mexico, closed up 4.51 at 43.76 pesos on Thursday.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand