U.S. muni bond fund weekly outflows narrow to $534.9 mln in latest week
April 18 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported net outflows of $534.9 million in the week ended April 17, compared to $630.66 million of outflows during the previous week, Lipper said on Thursday.
The four-week moving average widened to net outflows of $371.6 million, compared to a week earlier, when the outflow was $303.16 million, according to Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |