Pandora CEO quits, to be replaced by chairman Leighton
COPENHAGEN, April 18
COPENHAGEN, April 18 (Reuters) - Danish jewellery maker Pandora on Thursday said its chief executive would step down and be replaced by the group's chairman, Allan Leighton.
Chief Executive Bjorn Gulden will be replaced on July 1 to take up a similar role at Germany's sports wear company Puma , Pandora said.
Deputy chairman Marcello Bottoli will replace Leighton as chairman, Pandora said.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Asia shares slip as China disappoints, Japan bucks trend