BRIEF-Restoration Hardware shares up 7.6 pct after the bell
NEW YORK, April 18
NEW YORK, April 18 (Reuters) - Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc : * Shares were up 7.6 percent after the bell after the release of its results.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter