BRIEF-Restoration Hardware shares up 7.6 pct after the bell
NEW YORK, April 18
NEW YORK, April 18 (Reuters) - Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc : * Shares were up 7.6 percent after the bell after the release of its results.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling