STXNEWS LATAM-Shell says interested in Brazil oil auctions
Royal Dutch Shell Plc is interested in bidding for oil exploration rights in Brazil this year, the firm's CEO Peter Voser said after meeting with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff in Brasilia.
Shell has already won approval to bid in an auction slated for May, Brazil's first since 2008. The company may also participate in a subsalt oil round scheduled for November and a natural gas auction slated for October, Voser said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |