UnitedHealth says first-quarter profit fell
April 18 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group Inc, the largest U.S. health insurer, said on Thursday that its first-quarter profit had fallen as medical costs and operating costs increased.
The company said net profit was $1.2 billion, or $1.16 per share, down from a year-earlier $1.4 billion, or $1.31 per share.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |