UnitedHealth says first-quarter profit fell
April 18 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group Inc, the largest U.S. health insurer, said on Thursday that its first-quarter profit had fallen as medical costs and operating costs increased.
The company said net profit was $1.2 billion, or $1.16 per share, down from a year-earlier $1.4 billion, or $1.31 per share.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media