Barclays investment bank boss Ricci to leave
LONDON (Reuters) - Barclays said its investment banking boss, Rich Ricci, will step down this month and retire from the UK bank in June, following months of speculation that he would leave after the arrival of new Chief Executive Antony Jenkins.
Tom Kalaris, head of the bank's wealth management business, will also leave on June 30. Both Ricci and Kalaris were key lieutenants of Bob Diamond, the former chief executive who left after the Libor rate rigging scandal last summer.
Barclays said Eric Bommensath and Tom King would become co-chief executives of corporate and investment banking from May 1.
(Reporting by Steve Slater; Editing by Matt Scuffham)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote