FBI says identifying suspects is now top priority
BOSTON (Reuters) - The FBI said on Thursday that "identifying and locating those responsible is now our highest priority," after officials showed the public pictures of two men seen near the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday.
The two men are seen on videotapes and the FBI said that suspect No. 1 is wearing a dark hat while suspect No. 2 has a white hat. The second suspect was seen planting the bag that eventually exploded, the FBI said at news conference in Boston.
(Reporting By Svea Herbst-Bayliss)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan