FBI says identifying suspects is now top priority
BOSTON (Reuters) - The FBI said on Thursday that "identifying and locating those responsible is now our highest priority," after officials showed the public pictures of two men seen near the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday.
The two men are seen on videotapes and the FBI said that suspect No. 1 is wearing a dark hat while suspect No. 2 has a white hat. The second suspect was seen planting the bag that eventually exploded, the FBI said at news conference in Boston.
(Reporting By Svea Herbst-Bayliss)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow