FBI says identifying suspects is now top priority
BOSTON (Reuters) - The FBI said on Thursday that "identifying and locating those responsible is now our highest priority," after officials showed the public pictures of two men seen near the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday.
The two men are seen on videotapes and the FBI said that suspect No. 1 is wearing a dark hat while suspect No. 2 has a white hat. The second suspect was seen planting the bag that eventually exploded, the FBI said at news conference in Boston.
(Reporting By Svea Herbst-Bayliss)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war