Argentina economy grows 2.3 pct in Feb
BUENOS AIRES, April 19
BUENOS AIRES, April 19 (Reuters) - Argentina's economy grew 2.3 percent in February compared to the year before, the statistics institute said on Friday, slightly better than the 2.0 percent growth expected by analysts.
The EMAE economic activity index grew 0.3 percent compared to January.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter