BRIEF-Bakkafrost to buy Marine Harvest Faroes stake
OSLO, April 19
OSLO, April 19 (Reuters) - BAKKAFROST
* Bakkafrost has reached agreement on the acquisition of 27.07 per cent of the shares in Marine Harvest Faroes for a total price of DKK 54.0 million.
* Following the transaction, Bakkafrost will control 27.07 per cent of the company's shares.
* The agreement is subject to approval by the board of director's in Marine Harvest Faroes and approval from existing shareholders, as they have pre-emption's right to acquire the shares. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea