BRIEF-Bakkafrost to buy Marine Harvest Faroes stake
OSLO, April 19
OSLO, April 19 (Reuters) - BAKKAFROST
* Bakkafrost has reached agreement on the acquisition of 27.07 per cent of the shares in Marine Harvest Faroes for a total price of DKK 54.0 million.
* Following the transaction, Bakkafrost will control 27.07 per cent of the company's shares.
* The agreement is subject to approval by the board of director's in Marine Harvest Faroes and approval from existing shareholders, as they have pre-emption's right to acquire the shares. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset