Blackstone ends pursuit of Dell Inc - source
April 18 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has ended its buyout pursuit of Dell Inc, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters, almost a month after the private equity firm launched a rival bid for the PC maker.
Blackstone declined to comment. Dell could not be reached immediately for comment by Reuters outside of regular U.S. business hours.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image