Blackstone ends pursuit of Dell Inc - source
April 18 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has ended its buyout pursuit of Dell Inc, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters, almost a month after the private equity firm launched a rival bid for the PC maker.
Blackstone declined to comment. Dell could not be reached immediately for comment by Reuters outside of regular U.S. business hours.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports