Blackstone ends pursuit of Dell Inc - source
April 18 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has ended its buyout pursuit of Dell Inc, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters, almost a month after the private equity firm launched a rival bid for the PC maker.
Blackstone declined to comment. Dell could not be reached immediately for comment by Reuters outside of regular U.S. business hours.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76