Blackstone ends pursuit of Dell Inc - source
April 18 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has ended its buyout pursuit of Dell Inc, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters, almost a month after the private equity firm launched a rival bid for the PC maker.
Blackstone declined to comment. Dell could not be reached immediately for comment by Reuters outside of regular U.S. business hours.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea