Dell says Blackstone withdraws from buyout process
April 19 (Reuters) - Dell Inc said a consortium led by Blackstone Management Partners LLC has decided not to submit a definitive proposal to acquire the company and is withdrawing from the process.
New York-based Blackstone's move comes just a month after it launched a challenge to founder Michael Dell's attempt to take Dell private in a $24.4 billion deal.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold