Dell says Blackstone withdraws from buyout process
April 19 (Reuters) - Dell Inc said a consortium led by Blackstone Management Partners LLC has decided not to submit a definitive proposal to acquire the company and is withdrawing from the process.
New York-based Blackstone's move comes just a month after it launched a challenge to founder Michael Dell's attempt to take Dell private in a $24.4 billion deal.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote