Dell says Blackstone withdraws from buyout process
April 19 (Reuters) - Dell Inc said a consortium led by Blackstone Management Partners LLC has decided not to submit a definitive proposal to acquire the company and is withdrawing from the process.
New York-based Blackstone's move comes just a month after it launched a challenge to founder Michael Dell's attempt to take Dell private in a $24.4 billion deal.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia