Dell says Blackstone withdraws from buyout process
April 19 (Reuters) - Dell Inc said a consortium led by Blackstone Management Partners LLC has decided not to submit a definitive proposal to acquire the company and is withdrawing from the process.
New York-based Blackstone's move comes just a month after it launched a challenge to founder Michael Dell's attempt to take Dell private in a $24.4 billion deal.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane