Gulfport Energy Chairman Liddell to step down -filing
NEW YORK, April 19
NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company Gulfport Energy Corp said on Friday Chairman Mike Liddell will not seek reelection in 2013.
Gulfport did not give a reason for Liddell's departure, but said in a regulatory filing that Liddell's decision not to stand for re-election was not the result of any disagreement with the company.
The company's board will be reduced to five directors from six after its annual meeting, according to the filing.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home