Gulfport Energy Chairman Liddell to step down -filing
NEW YORK, April 19
NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company Gulfport Energy Corp said on Friday Chairman Mike Liddell will not seek reelection in 2013.
Gulfport did not give a reason for Liddell's departure, but said in a regulatory filing that Liddell's decision not to stand for re-election was not the result of any disagreement with the company.
The company's board will be reduced to five directors from six after its annual meeting, according to the filing.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data