Honeywell profit rises 17 percent
April 19 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc reported a 17 percent rise in first-quarter profit, helped by higher margins.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $966 million, or $1.21 per share, in the quarter ended March, from $823 million, or $1.04 per share, a year earlier.
Sales were flat at $9.33 billion.
Honeywell products include cockpit electronics, systems to manage security of large buildings and turbochargers.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |