Honeywell profit rises 17 percent
April 19 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc reported a 17 percent rise in first-quarter profit, helped by higher margins.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $966 million, or $1.21 per share, in the quarter ended March, from $823 million, or $1.04 per share, a year earlier.
Sales were flat at $9.33 billion.
Honeywell products include cockpit electronics, systems to manage security of large buildings and turbochargers.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |