21Vianet Group, Inc. Filed Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
BEIJING, April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 2013. The annual report can be accessed on 21Vianet's investor relations website at http://ir.21vianet.com/. The Company will provide hardcopies of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
21Vianet Group, Inc. is the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud computing infrastructure services and content delivery network services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet connections through 21Vianet's Internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and networking equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's Internet backbone through 21Vianet's extensive private fiber optic network.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: 21Vianet Group, Inc. Joseph Cheng +86 10 8456 2121 IR@21Vianet.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski +1 (646) 405-4922 IR@21Vianet.com
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data