CANADA FX-C$ holds steady after Canadian CPI data slightly weaker
TORONTO, April 19
TORONTO, April 19 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar was steady against the U.S. dollar after March domestic inflation data was slightly weaker than expected.
The Canadian dollar was trading at C$1.0260 versus the U.S. dollar, or 97.47 U.S. cents, little changed from shortly before the data was released and unchanged from Thursday's North American close.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs