CANADA FX-C$ holds steady after Canadian CPI data slightly weaker
TORONTO, April 19
TORONTO, April 19 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar was steady against the U.S. dollar after March domestic inflation data was slightly weaker than expected.
The Canadian dollar was trading at C$1.0260 versus the U.S. dollar, or 97.47 U.S. cents, little changed from shortly before the data was released and unchanged from Thursday's North American close.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image