CANADA FX-C$ holds steady after Canadian CPI data slightly weaker
TORONTO, April 19
TORONTO, April 19 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar was steady against the U.S. dollar after March domestic inflation data was slightly weaker than expected.
The Canadian dollar was trading at C$1.0260 versus the U.S. dollar, or 97.47 U.S. cents, little changed from shortly before the data was released and unchanged from Thursday's North American close.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video