CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher, led by stronger golds
TORONTO, April 19 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Friday, led by strength in gold stocks, which rose with the price of bullion on firmer demand for coins and bars. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 12.36 points, or 0.10 percent, at 12,008.70 shortly after the open.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source