Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends stable
LIMA, April 19
LIMA, April 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished stable at 2.592/2.593 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message