McDonald's profit up slightly, challenging environment persists
April 19 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp reported a slight rise in first-quarter profit on Friday, as sales at established U.S. restaurants fell 1.2 percent in a tough environment.
Net income at the world's biggest restaurant chain rose to $1.27 billion, or $1.26 per share, from $1.267 billion, or $1.23 per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data