McDonald's profit up slightly, challenging environment persists
April 19 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp reported a slight rise in first-quarter profit on Friday, as sales at established U.S. restaurants fell 1.2 percent in a tough environment.
Net income at the world's biggest restaurant chain rose to $1.27 billion, or $1.26 per share, from $1.267 billion, or $1.23 per share, a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner