Rockwell Collins says Jones to retire as CEO this year
April 19 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc Chief Executive Officer Clay Jones plans to retire in July, and President Kelly Ortberg is expected to succeed him, the aircraft supplier said on Friday.
Jones, 64, has worked at Rockwell Collins for almost 34 years and will stay on the company's board as nonexecutive chairman.
Ortberg, 52, was appointed president in September 2012.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |