Rockwell Collins says Jones to retire as CEO this year
April 19 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc Chief Executive Officer Clay Jones plans to retire in July, and President Kelly Ortberg is expected to succeed him, the aircraft supplier said on Friday.
Jones, 64, has worked at Rockwell Collins for almost 34 years and will stay on the company's board as nonexecutive chairman.
Ortberg, 52, was appointed president in September 2012.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine