Rockwell Collins posts flat profit as sales fall
April 19 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc, a supplier of aircraft parts and systems, posted flat quarterly profit on Friday as sales fell on defense weakness.
Net income came to $161 million, or $1.17 a share, for the fiscal second quarter ended March 31, compared with $161 million, or $1.09 a share, a year earlier.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports