Rockwell Collins posts flat profit as sales fall
April 19 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc, a supplier of aircraft parts and systems, posted flat quarterly profit on Friday as sales fell on defense weakness.
Net income came to $161 million, or $1.17 a share, for the fiscal second quarter ended March 31, compared with $161 million, or $1.09 a share, a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |