Russia's Polyus raises $750 mln in debut Eurobond
MOSCOW, April 19
MOSCOW, April 19 (Reuters) - Russia's top gold miner Polyus Gold has raised $750 million via a debut seven-year Eurobond issue, with a yield of 5.625 percent, an executive with one of the bookrunners said.
"The order book was more than two times subscribed despite market volatility and a fall in gold prices," Andrey Solovyev, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at VTB Capital, told reporters late on Thursday.
The other bookrunners and lead-managers of the issue were J.P. Morgan and Societe Generale.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls