Russia's Polyus raises $750 mln in debut Eurobond
MOSCOW, April 19
MOSCOW, April 19 (Reuters) - Russia's top gold miner Polyus Gold has raised $750 million via a debut seven-year Eurobond issue, with a yield of 5.625 percent, an executive with one of the bookrunners said.
"The order book was more than two times subscribed despite market volatility and a fall in gold prices," Andrey Solovyev, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at VTB Capital, told reporters late on Thursday.
The other bookrunners and lead-managers of the issue were J.P. Morgan and Societe Generale.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM