SeaWorld shares rise 13 pct in market debut
April 19 (Reuters) - Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment Inc opened 13 percent higher at $30.56 in their market debut on Friday.
SeaWorld priced the offering of 26 million shares at $27 per share on Thursday, at the top end of its expected price range of $24 to $27 per share, raising $702 million.
SeaWorld, controlled by Blackstone Group, owns 11 amusement parks, operating under brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sesame Place.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |