Brazil's CSN resubmits offer for ThyssenKrupp assets -source
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 19
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 19 (Reuters) - Brazilian steelmaker CSN, or Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA, has resubmitted a bid for assets belonging to Germany's ThyssenKrupp AG , a source familiar with the subject told Reuters on Friday.
In recent months, CSN offered $3.8 billion for ThyssenKrupp's Steel Americas, which is comprised of a slab processing plant in Alabama and a 73 percent stake in Brazilian slab-making mill CSA. Mining group Vale SA holds the remaining 27 percent stake in CSA.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter