Two people shot at Denver marijuana rally: police
DENVER (Reuters) - Two people were shot at a pro-marijuana rally in Denver on Saturday, police said.
One person was shot in the leg and another was "also down with unknown injuries," Denver police said on their Twitter page. Police said it occurred at Civic Center Park, which was the site of a large marijuana rally.
(Reporting by Keith Coffman; Writing by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Paul Simao)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video