Consortium raises offer for 3SBio
April 22 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio , which agreed to be taken private by a group that includes its Chief Executive Jing Lou, said the consortium raised its offer to $16.70 per American Depositary Share from $15.40.
One of the company's top shareholders, OrbiMed Advisors, said last week that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services recommended that 3SBio's shareholders vote against the deal.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order