Consortium raises offer for 3SBio
April 22 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio , which agreed to be taken private by a group that includes its Chief Executive Jing Lou, said the consortium raised its offer to $16.70 per American Depositary Share from $15.40.
One of the company's top shareholders, OrbiMed Advisors, said last week that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services recommended that 3SBio's shareholders vote against the deal.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq