Consortium raises offer for 3SBio
April 22 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio , which agreed to be taken private by a group that includes its Chief Executive Jing Lou, said the consortium raised its offer to $16.70 per American Depositary Share from $15.40.
One of the company's top shareholders, OrbiMed Advisors, said last week that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services recommended that 3SBio's shareholders vote against the deal.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |