Repriced shares in Spain's Bankia see-saw after reverse split
MADRID, April 22
MADRID, April 22 (Reuters) - Repriced shares in Spain's nationalised lender Bankia see-sawed at open on Monday after a reverse split, falling by as much as 9 percent and rising by as much as 6 percent.
The shares closed at 0.172 euro on Friday, but with the reverse split grouping 100 shares into one, trade started on Monday with the price at 17.2 euros. (Reporting by Fiona Ortiz)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image