Brazil's Bradesco slightly misses first-quarter profit estimate
SAO PAULO, April 22
SAO PAULO, April 22 (Reuters) - Banco Bradesco SA , Brazil's second-biggest private sector bank, said a measure of first-quarter profit rose 3.4 percent compared with the same period a year earlier, according to a statement on Monday.
Net income excluding one-time items, a gauge of earnings known as recurring profit, totaled 2.943 billion reais ($1.46 billion) in the first three months of 2013, the statement said. A Thomson Reuters poll of ten analysts predicted recurring earnings of 2.98 billion reais in the period.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets