Evonik owners to list company on April 25
FRANKFURT, April 22
FRANKFURT, April 22 (Reuters) - Shares in German chemical company Evonik will start trading on Thursday, April 25, its owners said on Monday.
Earlier this year, owners RAG, a public-sector trust that will bear the liabilities of Germany's wound-down coal mines, and private equity firm CVC, placed a total of 12 percent of Evonik's shares with investors.
RAG and CVC reaffirmed on Monday that they would sell up to an additional 2 percent plus an over-allotment option in Evonik shares.
Reuters had earlier on Monday reported the planned first day of trading.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |